The Regular Share Account from Caribe Federal was created for individuals.
Here’s a list of what it offers:
- Open the account with a $10.00 deposit.
- You ,automatically, become a member of the credit union.
- The minimum balance is $5.00.
- You can activate the direct deposit service free of charge.
- Free International ATM Card
- Receive competitive quarterly dividends rates.
- Free Caribe Online Services
- Free TeleCaribe Voice Response System
- Free life insurance up to $5,000.00
- Free e-statement
- Receive quarterly competitive dividend rates.
The process to open your account is easy and has very few requirements.
To open the account we require the following documents:
- Valid ID with photo
- Original Social Security Card
- Evidence of employment (ID, pay stub or employment verification)
- Document with postal address (AAA bill, AEE bill or telephone service bill)
Share Insurance Estimator
All federal credit union share accounts are insured by the National Credit Union Administration. You have the right to know how the insurance is applied to your accounts. You can learn the amount that can be insured and how much exceeds the limit. Here you can have an estimate.
To start opening your account now, click here.
For more information about this account, please visit our Main Branch at 195 O’Neill Street or call us at 787-474-5151.
*Only available for individual accounts