Did you know that you can purchase your new home, refinance or obtain a second mortgage at CFCU?
CFCU understands that a home loan is one of the biggest financial transactions you will ever face. That’s why we have experienced mortgage representatives that can help you with the home financing process.
- Pay no pre-payment penalties
- Second Mortgages
CaribeFed Mortgage allows you to purchase your home with a 5% of down payment. This makes easy your mortgage up to the maximum for conforming and non-conforming loans. This type of mortgage is for principal residences and maximum allowed is 95% of the value of the home. We also offer other types of loans including FHA, Reverse, VA and Rural.
A second mortgage of a maximum of 80% of the value of the property, including the value of your first mortgage. This product is offered with attractive interest rates.
For more information about our mortgage products please call us at 787-474-5151 ext. 5262.
Applying has never been easier.
All we need from you is:
- Copy of purchase deed
- Copy of Sales contract, when applies
- Letter of balances from holder of existing mortgages (mortgage experience for the last 12 months)
- Debt Certificate and Value Certificate of Property Taxes (from CRIM)
- Copy of the existing Insurance Policy
- Letter from the Administration Office concerning the monthly payment, when applies.
- Copy of earning statement and W2 form from previous year
- Identification with signature and photo (both spouses)
- Social Security Card (both spouses)
|Type of Mortgage Purchases||Maximum Amount||Max. Term||L.T.V.|
1st. Mortgage (Refinancing of Residence)
Conforming up to $417,000
Over $417,000 jumbo loan
Second Mortgage on Primary Residence
**This L.T.V. may be increased up to 97% (on primary residence purchase), but is subject to meeting all requirements for Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation.
*Some restrictions may apply. Subject to credit approval and other parameters established by CFCU. Your interest rate will be determined based on your credit history.