We take care of your money, so that you are safe and have peace of mind.
Caribe Federal not only saves your money, but also takes care of keeping it safe. That is why it has an automated transaction monitoring system. With this system we can detect any strange or high-risk transaction in your accounts, and we can preventively block your credit card account.
These are some of the transactions that fall under the high-risk line:
- Transactions outside Puerto Rico, if you are living in Puerto Rico
- Unusual transactions made through telephone or internet
- Transactions with high-risk online stores
- First transaction generated in a previously inactive account
- Excessive transactions in a short period of time
- Transactions above $1,500.00
- Transactions in China
Before performing a preventive block on your Credit Card, an officer will try to contact you to verify that the transaction is one made by the owner of the credit card. For this reason we encourage all of our partners to keep their phone numbers up to date in our files. If you need to update any, you can contact us:
- By mail: 195 O’Neill Street, San Juan PR 00918-2404
- By phone: 787-474-5151 and press option 3
- By fax: 787-474-5150, 787-474-5148 o 787-474-5155
For this reason, we urge all our members to:
- Keep their phone numbers updated. If you need to update any of them, you can contact
us by these means:
– Mail: 195 O’Neill Street, San Juan PR 00918-2404
– Phone: 787-474-5151, choose 3
– Fax: 787-474-5150, 787-474-5148 or 787-474-5155
- If you are traveling outside of Puerto Rico, you can notify us by calling 787-474-5151
- Before making electronic transactions, it is important that you confirm that the e- commerce website is safe.
- Your card could be blocked if transactions are detected in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Arab Emirates
- Passenger Railroads in France
- If you need to notify any situation or inconvenience with your Mastercard you can report it to the following contacts:
- If you can’t use your card, it may have been blocked for security purposes. Please call at any time (24/7): 787-641-1054 or 787-641-1084
- To inform a lost or stolen card please call at any time (24/7): 787-751-0786
- For Caribe Federal member service, please call 787-474-5151.