Join our team
We appreciate your interest in joining the Caribe Federal Credit Union team. Here you can see the employment opportunities that we have available. You can apply by sending your resume to email@example.com with the position to which you are applying.
“Service & Sales Executive” (Loan Analyst & Processor)
Provide a variety of services related to branch overall success by meeting facility goals. Identify and satisfy members needs. Contribute to the provision of human, straightforward and knowledgeable service through daily interactions to create a relationship of trust and confidence with Caribe Federal Credit Union’s ( CFCU ) members and coworkers.
A summary of responsibilities includes:
• – Responsible for provide essential information to members related to accounts, payments, interest rates, loan options and/or savings programs.
• – Resolves member questions and problems regarding account statements, loans, payments, automatic transfers, interest rates, investment certificates or any additional linked information.
• – Pre-approve or deny applications based on analysis, in compliance with institutional policies.
• – Assists members with loan application process to ensure completeness of information.
• – Project loan application appropriate calculations.
• – Verify loan amounts and repayment terms accuracy on approved loan applications.
• -Gather loan applicant background information by interviewing loan applicants and by obtaining information from credit bureau reports.
• -Assist with loans payment through ACH originations software; identify and resolves problems regarding ACH originations.
• -Manages plastic card related matters, as activation, cancelations, review credit limits increases and/or maintenance, ensuring compliance with plastic card regulations.
• -Performs call-center responsibilities by answering or resolve member inquiries regarding account statements, disputes, monetary adjustments and/or process financial transactions.
With the following qualifications:
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, major in Finance, Accounting or related fields; or equivalent education from four-year College or Technical School, and two year of related experience and/or training; or 60 credits in the fields mentioned above and three to four years of related experience.
Additionally, this position have a preference for the following:
• -Overall knowledge of financial institutions, loan and credit principles and procedures; products and services.
• -Consumer credit administration and/or banking knowledge experience.
• -Working knowledge of member life cycle needs.
• -Knowledge of product features, benefits, and related pricing policies and procedures for retail banking/financial products.
• -Ability to deal directly with members by phone or personally.
• -Thorough knowledge of interviewing, solicitation and telemarketing skills.
• -Knowledge of Bank Transactions / Loan Processing
• -Bilingual (Spanish/English)
• -Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills (Customer Service oriented)
• -Good Interpersonal and Analytical Skills
• -Computer Skills
• -Highly Motivated
CFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.