For their future…
Your 14 year old daughter tells you that when she starts college she wants to buy her own car. It’s time to teach you the value and importance of saving. At Caribe Federal Credit Union, we offer children between the ages of 13 and 18 the I-Save Share Saving’s Club account.
With this account your children receive:
- Invitation to special events that involves art and creativity classes
- Special contests for a chance to win prizes
- Students with over 3.00 GPA at the end of the school year could win gift cards or an account deposit. Send a copy of your grades at the end of the school year to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will require the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate of the child opening the account
- Original Social Security Card of the child opening the account and the parent or tutor who will jointly own the account
- Valid Photo ID of the parent or tutor
- The funds deposited in the account can’t be used as collateral for a loan.
- The parents or tutor will have to sign a minor account agreement.
- The account will be opened with both names jointly.
For more information about this account, please visit our Main Branch at 195 O’Neill Street or call us at 787-474-5151.
*Only available for individual accounts