For our little members…
Teaching their kids about the value of saving money is one of the best tools that a parent or supervisor can give them. This will be of great help in their finances when they have their own bank accounts. For this, at Caribe Federal, we offer the youngest ones our Cari Kids account.
With only $10 of opening deposit, with this account your child will receive:
- Invitation to special events that involves art and creativity classes
- Discount of 10% in art classes at La Liga de Arte de Estudiantes of San Juan when presenting Cari Kid ATM card
- Annual Santa Claus Party in our Main Branch
- The chance to win special gifts when participating in annual Christmas card event. This event is exclusive for our Cari Kid Members.
We will require the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security Card of the child opening the account and the parent or tutor who will jointly own the account
- Valid Photo ID of the parent or tutor
- The funds deposited in the account can’t be used as collateral for a loan
- The parents or tutor will have to sign a minor account agreement
- The account will be opened with both names jointly
Cari Kid Coloring Sheets!
The following Cari Kid coloring sheets are for you to print and start coloring, enjoy!
For more information about this account, please visit our Main Branch at 195 O’Neill Street or call us at 787-474-5151.
*Only available for individual accounts