Caribe Federal Credit Union
Is looking for a
BSA & Compliance Assistant
With the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Criminal Justice.
- Possess three or more years of banking and/or BSA related experience.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Monitor and review new BSA and compliance regulations and assist in the establishment of appropriate internal policies and procedures.
- Assist the BSA & Compliance Officer to enforce adequate BSA procedures.
- Revise, correct, update, suggest and/or prepare policies, procedures and/or programs by department.
- Assist in the development of potential corrective actions procedures to restore and/or avoid compliance difficulties.
- Analyzes risk potential of current policies and procedures to minimize loss exposure.
- Conducts BSA risk assessment, detection and/or reporting.
- Propose and/or implement new procedures to improve audit processes.
- Provide support in the development of compliance training programs.
- Submits reports required by law and/or Credit Union.
- Substitute the BSA & Compliance Officer in case of absence.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works independently or with minimum supervision
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willing to travel throughout the island.
To send your resume or inquire about career opportunities, please contact our human resources department to the following e-mail address: email@example.com